Some patients are not always able to come on-site for their consultation and subsequent treatment protocols. We have the ability to do video and teleconferencing where it may be more beneficial to have a visual interaction in these cases. Here are the steps you will need to take ahead of time in order to interact with a ReproMed team member.
- You will need a microphone that plugs into your computer.
- If you have a PC video camera, we will be able to see you. This is a nice feature, but not essential to the teleconference (You will be able to see your contact at ReproMed).
- You will need to let us know what program (Skype or FaceTime) you are using in advance. Please also let us know what your "contact name / user name" is so we can contact you via video conferencing.
- Please test your connection, video camer, and microphone, the day of the consultation to make sure everything works.
- Because technology is never certain, please ensure we have a number of where you are conducting the video conference from in-case it fails and we need to resort to a call over the phone.